Proiettore serie Nothing nero ALR/CLR Ultra Short Throw Projector screen
Proiettore serie Nothing nero ALR/CLR Ultra Short Throw Projector screen
Schermo ALR/CLR di alta qualità eppure è la metà del prezzo di altre marche
- Spedito dal magazzino locale USA/UE
- Il piccolo campione dello schermo è disponibile se necessario
- Schermo in serie nero rialzato motorizzato del pavimento
Parametri del prodotto:
Rapporto : 16:9 / 4:3/Personalizzato
Capacità di rifiuto della luce ambientale : Eccellente
Guadagno : 0.6
Proiettori applicabili : Lancio ultra-corto
Angolo di visione : 170 gradi
Rivestimento: ST Carbonio Nero
Materiali : Cristallo per animali domestici
Risoluzione : 4K UHD
Dimensioni disponibili: 80 "-120"
Tipo di proiettore compatibile: Lancio ultra corto
Rifiuto della luce ambientale : 95%
Clicca sul video per vedere le prestazioni della nostra serie nera con altri schermi
Telaio robusto e facile da montare
Il materiale dello schermo è montato in tensione, utilizzando aste e molle in fibra di vetro collegate a un telaio in alluminio per una configurazione solida e stabile.
Vanta il 95% di rifiuto della luce ambientale
I nostri schermi lenticolari, con un specializzato Dente di sega Struttura, gestire efficacemente la diffusione e l'assorbimento della luce. Ciò migliora il contrasto, approfondisce le prestazioni del nero e migliora la qualità complessiva dell'immagine, rendendo le immagini vibranti e chiare in diverse condizioni di illuminazione
Non solo il NothingProjector vanta un prezzo competitivo, ma si distingue anche tra la miriade di schermi offerti nella gamma di budget inferiore a $1.000.
* I dati sono forniti dall'esperto di test di prodotti per la casa intelligente The Hook Up.
15 ° NP Black Series: 62% (rango 3)
45 ° NP Black Series: 80% (rango 1)
Caratteristiche una struttura uniforme a dente di sega per qualità dell'immagine superiore
La struttura coerente a dente di sega assicura un controllo costante della luce, effetti visivi uniformi e un'ampia gamma di angoli di proiezione, offrendo contrasto superiore, qualità dell'immagine e un'esperienza visiva immersiva.
ST Nero di Carbonio. Rafforzato contrasto e qualità dell'immagine
Il nostro ST Carbon Black subisce un trattamento ad alta temperatura, offrendo un assorbimento della luce superiore. Riduce efficacemente la riflessione e la dispersione, aumentando il contrasto e la qualità dell'immagine sugli schermi lenticolari. Sperimenta i neri più scuri e ricchi per aree scure vibranti e distinguibili.
Angolo di visione ottimale
Goditi la migliore esperienza visiva da qualsiasi punto della stanza.
Com' è la tua cornice?
Il telaio dello schermo della serie Nohing Projector Black è realizzato in alluminio leggero, resistente e stabile. È facile da montare e garantisce un'esperienza senza rughe.
Quanti anni di garanzia fa il producthave?
Lo schermo NohingProjector viene fornito con un periodo di garanzia di 1 anno. Durante questo periodo, possiamo rispedirti gli accessori dello schermo, se necessario.
Si prega di conservare queste informazioni di garanzia per riferimento futuro. Se avete domande o avete bisogno di ulteriore assistenza, si prega di contattare il nostro servizio clienti.
What are the differences between Fresnel screens and ALR screens？
When viewed from the same central vision, the visual effect of Fresnel screens may be slightly better than that of ALR screens. However, Fresnel screens have a viewing angle of only 60 degrees, and the best effect is achieved when viewing directly in front of the screen, while ALR screens can have a viewing angle of up to 170 degrees. This means that if you want to watch movies or TV with your family, an ALR screen might be a better choice.
What is the delivery timeframes for you screens?
If you are in Europe, Australia, or the United States, it will take approximately 5-7 days. For other regions, please contact us for details.
What are the differences between the Nothingprojector PET Crystal Classic Screen and the Black series screen?
Compared to our Classic Screen, the Black series is more resistant to light and the color is more natural. You can click on the following video to see the comparison of the performance of the two screens.
Does your screen price include Value Added Tax (VAT)?
If your product is shipped from our local warehouse, Value Added Tax (VAT) will not be charged. Please confirm with us carefully before purchasing.
I got a lot of “oh wow” and “that’s amazing” reactions! Screen is great. I’d buy again. 120” screen. Only issues 3 issues: 1. Screen smells bad for three days like new inner tube, but goes away. 2. The drywall anchor screws are junk!! Do not use them. But 8 from Home Depot or Lowe’s. Mine never worked and had to pull them out with needle nose players. 3. My screen came with a 2 inch crease that’s invisible when watching the screen but with projector off and lights on, you can see it.
I finally received my screen after a two week delay caused by “logistic issues”, even when shipping to U.S. from U.S. warehouse. Upon receiving, everything arrived in good condition. Product was packaged very well. Although, I could not find anything on the package stating it was in fact the black series screen I ordered. I spoke with Jennie, and she said she would send me a sample of the classic screen for comparison, so I could verify I did get the screen I ordered, but this was also more than two weeks ago, and I still haven’t heard anything from them. Still waiting.
It would be nice if there was a model number or sticker somewhere on the screen so you know you’re getting what you paid for. Other than that, the frame is very sturdy, and the screen itself looks great. Just wishing I opted for bigger than 120” since I have so much more wall space. Will update to five stars after I verify it’s the correct screen.
I recently was in the market for a screen to pair with my new UST (AWOL LTV-3500). I ordered a sample materials kit from another company which included about a dozen of different material types. I also ordered a sample of ALR material from Nothing Projector (based on great reviews). Despite the fact that my projector is in a loft, which allows a lot of daytime light from under bedroom doors, the staircase, etc., I was hoping that I could get away with a non-ALR material since most of my use would be at night. After comparing them all, I decided that the ALR screen was the way to go despite the higher cost. In a perfectly light controlled room, you can get away with a traditional white or grey screen, but if you plan on doing any daytime viewing, the increased contrast you get from an ALR screen is incredible when compared side-by-side. Additionally, the ALR material from the other company (while cheaper) introduced a blue hue to the picture that I wasn't crazy about. The Nothing Projector screen was a perfect middle ground with excellent black levels while not muting peak brightness too much and maintaining good color accuracy.
1) The ALR screen makes my projector very usable even in daylight hours. The pictures attached were all taken during daytime. In one the blackout curtains are closed which makes a huge difference, but even with the curtains open, it's very watchable.
2) With the curtains drawn, the colors absolutely pop and it's not too far off from a TV experience picture-wise.
1) Customer Service was incredible. I had a bunch of questions before ordering and they responded very promptly to every one.
2) When I first ordered my projector, I had measured everything around a 120" screen. However, when I first set it up against the wall, 120" just wasn't giving me the WOW factor I was hoping for. With my room only having 8' ceilings, a 150" screen wasn't going to fit. I reached out and asked customer service if they'd ever considered a screen size between those. Less than an hour later, I was emailed a link and a 135" option was added to the website. I have no idea if they always made this size and just didn't have it on the website or if it was specifically added to the product line due to my request, but either way absolutely incredible!
The Not So Good:
1) Ok the only reason my review is 4 stars instead of 5. I knew from reading forums that any screen size over 120" would have a seam where the material would have to be joined. However, I was told by customer service that this seam would be barely noticeable and absolutely invisible once everything was on. It's not a dealbreaker for me, but the seam which appears as a black line running the length of the screen about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom is definitely not invisible from my viewing distance (about 11'). During dark scenes it's barely noticeable, but during bright scenes, I can absolutely see it and I do find it a little bit distracting. For me, the tradeoff is worth it to have the larger screen I was looking for, but I just wanted to note that your mileage may very for how distracting you find this.
2) Delivery took a bit longer than I hoped. I was told to expect 17 days from order to delivery. In reality, it took 27 days. Not a huge deal at all, but worth noting.
All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend Nothing Projector to a friend. Now, back to the movies!
Even though the package arrived very later the product worth the wait . IT’s was packaged well and easy to disassemble.
Instruction manual was okay . Didn’t struggle much to put up. It took 2 hours for me with help of my daughter.
The delivery from the European warehouse was fast. Installation of the screen was quite easy. Only outer frame. was a bit tight to get in place for some reason. Maybe I left a bit too much gap somewhere in the earlier installation stage. Installation was single person job expect for hanging the screen on the wall. I think it helped a bit to test the actual wall installation and check the brackets were on correct positions with empty frame first (without the canvas) at early stage. At least this way it is easy to prevent any damage to the canvas when you have practiced first.
The screen itseft is great. Now the watching with projector is so much better even on a daylight than on the painted wall. Images are completely perfect and ambient light does not infer quality at all. We have Epson LS800 as a projector and it's light output is sufficient for any situation.