Schwarz Serie Nothing Projector ALR/CLR Leinwand Für Ultrakurzdistanz
Schwarz Serie Nothing Projector ALR/CLR Leinwand Für Ultrakurzdistanz
Hochwertiger ALR/CLR-Leinwand, aber es ist die Hälfte des Preises anderer Marken
- Versand aus dem US/EU Local Warehouse
- Kleine Bildschirm probe ist bei Bedarf verfügbar
- Motorisierter Boden aufsteigender schwarzer Serien bildschirm
Verhältnis : 16:9 / 4:3/Angepasst
Umgebungs licht, das Fähigkeit ablehnt : Aus gezeichnet
Gewinn : 0,6
Anwendbare Projektoren : Ultra-kurzer Werfen
Betrachtung winkel : 170 Grad
Beschichtung: ST Carbon Schwarz
Materialien : Haustier Kristall
Auflösung : 4K UHD
Verfügbare Größen: 80 "-120"
Projektor typ kompatibel: Ultra Kurzwurf
Ablehnung des Umgebungs lichts : 95%
Klicken Sie auf das Video, um die Leistung unserer schwarzen Serie mit anderen Bildschirmen zu sehen
Robuster und einfach zu montieren der Rahmen
Das Sieb material ist spannungs montiert und verwendet Glasfaser stangen und Federn, die mit einem Aluminium rahmen verbunden sind, für eine solide und stabile Einrichtung.
Mit 95% Ambient Light Ablehnung
Unsere linsen förmigen Bildschirme, mit einem spezial isierten Sägezahn Struktur, Licht ausbreitung und Absorption effektiv verwalten. Dies verbessert den Kontrast, vertieft die Schwarz leistung und erhöht die allgemeine Bildqualität, wodurch die Bilder über verschiedene Beleuchtungs bedingungen hinweg lebendig und klar werden
Der Nothing Projector bietet nicht nur einen wettbewerbs fähigen Preis, sondern unter scheidet sich auch von den unzähligen Bildschirmen, die innerhalb des Budgets von unter 1.000 USD angeboten werden.
* Die Daten werden vom Smart-Home-Produkttest-Experten The Hook Up bereit gestellt.
15 ° NP Black Series: 62% (Rang 3)
45 ° NP Black Series: 80% (Rang 1)
Verfügt über eine einheitliche Sägezahn struktur für überlegene Bildqualität
Die konsistente Sägezahn struktur gewähr leistet eine gleichmäßige Lichts teuerung, einheitliche visuelle Effekte und einen breiten Projektions winkel bereich und bietet überlegenen Kontrast, Bildqualität und ein beeindrucken des Seher lebnis.
ST. Carbon Schwarz. Erhöhte Kontrast-und Bildqualität
Unser ST Carbon Black wird einer Hoch temperatur behandlung unterzogen und liefert eine überlegene Licht absorption. Es dämmt effektiv Reflexion und Streuung und erhöht den Kontrast und die Bildqualität auf Linsen bildschirmen. Erleben Sie dunklere, reichere Schwarze für lebendige und unter scheidbare dunkle Bereiche.
Optimaler Betrachtung winkel
Genießen Sie das beste Seher lebnis von jedem Ort im Raum.
Wie ist dein Rahmen?
Der Nohing Projector Black Series Screen Rahmen besteht aus leichtem, langlebigem und stabilem Aluminium. Es ist leicht zu montieren und sorgt für ein falten freies Erlebnis.
Wie viele Jahre der Garantie hat das Produkt?
Der NohingProjector-Bildschirm hat eine Garantie zeit von 1 Jahr. Während dieser Zeit können wir das Bildschirm zubehör bei Bedarf erneut an Sie senden.
Bitte bewahren Sie diese Garantie informationen zur späteren Bezugnahme auf. Wenn Sie Fragen haben oder weitere Unterstützung benötigen, wenden Sie sich bitte an unseren Kundendienst.
What are the differences between Fresnel screens and ALR screens？
When viewed from the same central vision, the visual effect of Fresnel screens may be slightly better than that of ALR screens. However, Fresnel screens have a viewing angle of only 60 degrees, and the best effect is achieved when viewing directly in front of the screen, while ALR screens can have a viewing angle of up to 170 degrees. This means that if you want to watch movies or TV with your family, an ALR screen might be a better choice.
What is the delivery timeframes for you screens?
If you are in Europe, Australia, or the United States, it will take approximately 5-7 days. For other regions, please contact us for details.
What are the differences between the Nothingprojector PET Crystal Classic Screen and the Black series screen?
Compared to our Classic Screen, the Black series is more resistant to light and the color is more natural. You can click on the following video to see the comparison of the performance of the two screens.
Does your screen price include Value Added Tax (VAT)?
If your product is shipped from our local warehouse, Value Added Tax (VAT) will not be charged. Please confirm with us carefully before purchasing.
I got a lot of “oh wow” and “that’s amazing” reactions! Screen is great. I’d buy again. 120” screen. Only issues 3 issues: 1. Screen smells bad for three days like new inner tube, but goes away. 2. The drywall anchor screws are junk!! Do not use them. But 8 from Home Depot or Lowe’s. Mine never worked and had to pull them out with needle nose players. 3. My screen came with a 2 inch crease that’s invisible when watching the screen but with projector off and lights on, you can see it.
I finally received my screen after a two week delay caused by “logistic issues”, even when shipping to U.S. from U.S. warehouse. Upon receiving, everything arrived in good condition. Product was packaged very well. Although, I could not find anything on the package stating it was in fact the black series screen I ordered. I spoke with Jennie, and she said she would send me a sample of the classic screen for comparison, so I could verify I did get the screen I ordered, but this was also more than two weeks ago, and I still haven’t heard anything from them. Still waiting.
It would be nice if there was a model number or sticker somewhere on the screen so you know you’re getting what you paid for. Other than that, the frame is very sturdy, and the screen itself looks great. Just wishing I opted for bigger than 120” since I have so much more wall space. Will update to five stars after I verify it’s the correct screen.
I recently was in the market for a screen to pair with my new UST (AWOL LTV-3500). I ordered a sample materials kit from another company which included about a dozen of different material types. I also ordered a sample of ALR material from Nothing Projector (based on great reviews). Despite the fact that my projector is in a loft, which allows a lot of daytime light from under bedroom doors, the staircase, etc., I was hoping that I could get away with a non-ALR material since most of my use would be at night. After comparing them all, I decided that the ALR screen was the way to go despite the higher cost. In a perfectly light controlled room, you can get away with a traditional white or grey screen, but if you plan on doing any daytime viewing, the increased contrast you get from an ALR screen is incredible when compared side-by-side. Additionally, the ALR material from the other company (while cheaper) introduced a blue hue to the picture that I wasn't crazy about. The Nothing Projector screen was a perfect middle ground with excellent black levels while not muting peak brightness too much and maintaining good color accuracy.
1) The ALR screen makes my projector very usable even in daylight hours. The pictures attached were all taken during daytime. In one the blackout curtains are closed which makes a huge difference, but even with the curtains open, it's very watchable.
2) With the curtains drawn, the colors absolutely pop and it's not too far off from a TV experience picture-wise.
1) Customer Service was incredible. I had a bunch of questions before ordering and they responded very promptly to every one.
2) When I first ordered my projector, I had measured everything around a 120" screen. However, when I first set it up against the wall, 120" just wasn't giving me the WOW factor I was hoping for. With my room only having 8' ceilings, a 150" screen wasn't going to fit. I reached out and asked customer service if they'd ever considered a screen size between those. Less than an hour later, I was emailed a link and a 135" option was added to the website. I have no idea if they always made this size and just didn't have it on the website or if it was specifically added to the product line due to my request, but either way absolutely incredible!
The Not So Good:
1) Ok the only reason my review is 4 stars instead of 5. I knew from reading forums that any screen size over 120" would have a seam where the material would have to be joined. However, I was told by customer service that this seam would be barely noticeable and absolutely invisible once everything was on. It's not a dealbreaker for me, but the seam which appears as a black line running the length of the screen about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom is definitely not invisible from my viewing distance (about 11'). During dark scenes it's barely noticeable, but during bright scenes, I can absolutely see it and I do find it a little bit distracting. For me, the tradeoff is worth it to have the larger screen I was looking for, but I just wanted to note that your mileage may very for how distracting you find this.
2) Delivery took a bit longer than I hoped. I was told to expect 17 days from order to delivery. In reality, it took 27 days. Not a huge deal at all, but worth noting.
All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend Nothing Projector to a friend. Now, back to the movies!
Even though the package arrived very later the product worth the wait . IT’s was packaged well and easy to disassemble.
Instruction manual was okay . Didn’t struggle much to put up. It took 2 hours for me with help of my daughter.
The delivery from the European warehouse was fast. Installation of the screen was quite easy. Only outer frame. was a bit tight to get in place for some reason. Maybe I left a bit too much gap somewhere in the earlier installation stage. Installation was single person job expect for hanging the screen on the wall. I think it helped a bit to test the actual wall installation and check the brackets were on correct positions with empty frame first (without the canvas) at early stage. At least this way it is easy to prevent any damage to the canvas when you have practiced first.
The screen itseft is great. Now the watching with projector is so much better even on a daylight than on the painted wall. Images are completely perfect and ambient light does not infer quality at all. We have Epson LS800 as a projector and it's light output is sufficient for any situation.